Invitation to Bid for Drugs and Medicines for the Month of DECEMBER 2018
- The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology Regional Office 4A (BJMPRO-4A) through the General Appropriations Act 2018  intends to apply the sum of Seven Million One Hundred Eighty-Five Thousand Three Hundred Thirty-Two Pesos (Php7,185,332.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Drugs and Medicines. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
The BJMPRO-4A, through the Government of the Philippines (GOP) through the General Appropriations Act CY 2018 intends to apply the sum of Seven Million One Hundred Eighty-Five Thousand Three Hundred Thirty-Two Pesos (Php7,185,332.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The BJMPRO-4A, now invites bids for the Procurement of One (1) Lot Various Drugs and Medicines for the month of December 2018. Delivery of the Goods is required to be completed within Seven (7) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed within Two (2) Years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from BJMPRO-4A, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 08:00AM to 05:00PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on November 8, 2018 to November 28, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines in the GPPB, in the Amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (Php10,000)
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6 The BJMPRO-4A will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 16, 2018, 10:00AM at BJMPRO-4A Regional Office Brgy.Turbina Calamba City, Laguna
which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 9:30Am November 28, 2018. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 28, 2018 10:00AM at BJMPRO-IVA Conference Room Brgy. Turbina Calamba City, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The BJMPRO-4A, reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
JSINSP MARJORIE S SAN JUAN
BJMPRO-4A Conference Room
Brgy.Turbina Calamba City laguna
Cp no. 0949-6771-841
JSUPT AMBROCIO B AMBULAN
Chairperson, BJMPRO-IVA BAC
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of (LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)
May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a Pre-Bid Conference