REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Company Name: __________________________________
Please quote your best offer on the item/s listed below and submit your quotation duly signed by the bidder or by the bidder’s representative not later than July 23, 2018, 11:00AM in a sealed envelope at Logistics Division, BJMPRO-IVA. Failure to strictly comply with the deadline and general conditions below shall automatically disqualify the bidder/s from the bidding process.
AMBROCIO B AMBULAN
- The official request for quotation must be duly signed by the bidder or by the authorized representative. All entries must be typewritten or must be legible, if handwritten.
- Delivery period must be within five (5) calendar days from receipt of the contract by the winning bidder. Otherwise, an applicable penalty charge shall be imposed.
- Warranty shall be for a minimum period of three (3) months for expendable goods and minimum of one (1) year for non-expendable goods, reckoned from the date of acceptance by the procuring entity.
- Bidders must bid to all of the items in this request for quotation, provided bids are within the agency budget contract (ABC) per item.
- Bidders must only use this request for quotation form available at the BJMPRO-IVA Logistics Division office or downloadable at the PhilGEPS and BJMPRO-IVA websites. For each item, the “bidder’s specifications offer,” “quantity,” “unit,” “unit price,’’ and “total price” columns shall be completely filled out. Non-compliance and/or incomplete data or non-filling up shall be grounds for disqualification. Also, offering alternative option in addition to complying with the required specifications is considered non-complying. Entries such as “do” and “same” shall mean that the bidder is offering the same specifications as required, and shall be considered as having complied with the requirements. In case of discrepancy between “unit price” and “total price”, the “unit price” shall prevail and “total price” shall be corrected.
- The BJMPRO-IVA may select or award the bidder with the highest rated offer using Quality Cost Based Evaluation (QCBE).
- The highest rated bidder (HRB) shall be required to submit the following documentary requirements within three (3) calendar days upon receipt of the notice of award:
- a) Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
- b) PhilGEPS Registration Certificate and
- c) BIR Registration Certificate
- Failure to submit the requirements specified in item no. 7 shall nullify the award.
Name of the Procuring Entity: BUREAU OF JAIL MANAGEMENT AND PENOLOGY, Regional Office IVA (BJMPRO-IVA)
Project Title: Purchase of Hygienic Supplies for BJMP-IVA Inmates for the Month of July 2018
Quotation Number: 01-2018-07R
Place of Delivery: BJMPRO-IVA, Brgy. Turbina, Calamba City, Laguna
Tel/Cp no: 09496771841
|ITEM||ABC PER ITEM||ITEM & DESCRIPTION/
|QUANTITY||UNIT||UNIT PRICE||TOTAL PRICE|
|1||Bath Soap, 90g(Antibacterial)||15000||Piece|
|2||Mini travel toothbrush plastic||12000||Piece|
|6||Face Towel 100% cotton 30cmx60cm||5000||Piece|
|7||Cotton Ear Buds||10000||Piece|
|8||Sanitary napkin (regular, non-wings)||12000||Piece|
|9||Slippers (assorted size 8-13)||8000||Piece|
|10||Laundry detergent/soap (powder, 40g)||15000||Piece|
|This page may be reproduced as needed.
Company Name: _________________________________________________
TOTAL APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT (ABC)/ESTIMATED COST:
Nine Hundred Twenty-Two Thousand Six Hundred Pesos (Php922,600.00)
TERMS OF PAYMENT: Per accomplishment of the Bidder
After having carefully read and accepted your general conditions, I/we quote on the item/s at prices indicated above with validity period of __ calendar days.
Signature over Printed Name
Tel. No. / Cellphone No./ E-mail address